- Baptism Greeters - to welcome and assist families during our Sunday afternoon Baptisms.
- Catechists - Share your faith by instructing children in our Religious Formation program!
- Choir - Would you like to join our amazing choir that sings at the 10:30am Sunday Mass? Rehearsals are on Thursday evenings. No experience necessary.
- Extraordinary Ministers - Our Extraordinary Ministers assist with the distribution of Communion during Masses or to bring the Eucharist to the homebound or those in nursing homes. Step one in becoming an EM is writing a letter to our pastor, Msgr. Walden, detailing why you feel called to join this ministry.
- Hospitality - Help us show our St. Patrick’s hospitality on Hospitality Sundays and other special events by helping with set up, serving, clean up, etc.
- Lectors - Proclaim the word of God by readings the scriptures, intercessory prayers and pulpit announcements during Masses.
- Pre-Cana - Married couples are needed to give engaged couples the tools they need to build a better relationship with God and each other.
- Ushers/Greeters - Be the first person to welcome someone to our church by becoming an usher! Our ushers also help our liturgies run smoothly by helping with seating, the procession during Communion, etc.
To learn more or to sign up to volunteer, email email@example.com.