In the past 23 years, OLQM has helped more than 2,000 people develop their job search skills and career paths. Workshops are led by active and retired executives from Management, Human Resources, Outplacement and Academia.
They offer practical suggestions and information in a supportive environment as a FREE service of Parish Social Ministry. The series consists of separate but interrelated sessions, spread over six weeks on Monday evenings, beginning on Mar 20.
The program is a hands-on experience designed to improve skills and build confidence while providing individualized feed-back. It assists those currently unemployed, recent graduates, people returning to work or individuals considering a career change. Workshop Topics include:
• Career Assessment: Identifying your Strengths, Talents and Transferable Skills Library Research and Resources
• Effective Resumes: Styles & Techniques
• Basics of Building a Network of Contacts
• Practical Interviewing Skills
• One-on-One Job Search Support
All workshops, except the Library Research workshop, will be held at the OLQM Community Room, 53 Prospect Road in Centerport beginning at 7:00pm. Preregistration is requested to attend!
To RSVP, contact Maria Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-754-9045.